- Case Management
- Home and Personal Care Assistance
- Medical Equipment Loan Program
- Transportation Program
- Caregiver Programs
- Information and Referral
- Supportive Services Program
Some of these services are funded, in part, by the Los Angeles Area Agency on Aging through the Older Americans Act of 1965, as amended.
- Blood Pressure Screenings - Wednesdays and Tuesdays 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Annual Flu Shots Influenza Immunizations (October)
- Sponsored by: LA County Health Department
- Health Lectures and Screenings
- Dental Screenings
Daily Nutrition Program
Meal Program for Seniors
Adults 60 years and older are welcome to enjoy hot nutritious meals.
Monday-Friday at 11:30 a.m.
$2.25 ages 60 and over
$4.25 ages 59 and under
Provided by Oldtimers Foundation
Home Delivered Meals
Home delivered meals are provided through the Oldtimers Foundation.
For information, call (323) 582-6090, ext. 228.
Immediate Needs Taxi Coupons
Norwalk residents 50 years of age or older may be eligible to receive free Taxi Coupons each month. Click here [PDF] for program info or contact the front desk at the Senior Center for further info. Eligibility requirements apply.
The Norwalk Senior Center offers a wide range of education opportunities in a variety of categories.
- Exercise and Fitness Program
- Decorative and Fine Arts
- General Education
The City of Norwalk also provides classes through the Parks and Recreation Department for Seniors.
(Many classes offered by the Norwalk/La Mirada Unified School District and Cerritos College.
Call the Senior Center for a current listing.)
- Cards and Games
- Monthly Dances
- Tours Program with exciting and fabulous trips
- Bingo: sponsored by the Norwalk Senior Citizens' Center, Inc. (nominal fee)
- Arts & Crafts
- Wii Game Nights
- In Home Supportive Services
- AARP Driver Safety Program